Thursday, September 9, 2010

need to do some serious thinking..

It's hard to work as a secretary in a company full of politics and its even hard to work with a person who is in higher position.

My life in this company is no longer the same.. those people who boycott me used to be those i share my laughter & joy with. Due to some minor issues, we no longer talk nor share our thoughts together. And it happens because of my stupid mouth.. my brain ask me not to say it out.. but my mouth just cannot stop talking. See what have i done to them and of course the main important thing : MYSELF.

And all of them take whatever chances to "shoot, back stab" me.. they will take whatever they have - even the case where i accidentally include one of their staffs email in my company email. Why can't she ask properly - maybe something like " hey, u accidentally include who and who in the email and NOT like " u should not email him without my permission etc etc"

Office politics is something i hate and something i'm trying hard not to be involved with. But since i step on those ppl shoe, i seriously need to think twice whether can i / or should i handle all those criticism from them.....seriously am i in deep trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment