Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ANGER MANAGEMENT

I had enough of her shits... this time i'm going to fight on till i give up... or maybe till they ask me to give up. im not playing politics and i hate office politics as well.. but can't she respect the company policies & perhaps ME THE HR CUM BOSS PA.

She can do whatever shit she wants but please do not teach the juniors all the bad things.. internal policies !! BULLSHIT. if there is such thing call internal policies, then why need company policy ?? FOR WHAT... Company policy control and overule the so call internal policy - u DUMBHEAD.. as a senior management, as a mother of 1 and a boss to several people - can u plz use ur brain for even a minute ??? please ?? or u left ur brain at home ?

I'm tired all the games she's trying to play with me - but i promise i make her regret.. even to the possiblity of losing my job.. IM SO GOING TO BITCHSLAP HER TMM

No comments:

Post a Comment